Please login or register.

Unable to send XMR even though I have XMR in my account.

The past 12 hours I've been trying to send Monero to another account.

I have 2.6XMR and I've tried to send numerous amounts to another account but each time I received this message

"Not enough spendable outputs / balance too low (have: 0.788000000000 need: 0.903000000000)"

Please can someone help me.

Replies: 10
MrNiceG13 posted 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

**Why doesn't the "Support" answer any of the Threads...? ** Receiving is no problem. But if you would send some XMR it comes "Not enough spendable outputs / balance too low" and after logging out!!!. Appears the info "We are working on this" ... since January...???

And no statement, only restore in Monero GUI. Does this work by somebody???

Can anyone from the "Support" give an info, status or help?? WTF....!?

Reply to: MrNiceG13
aotena posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

fllow this link, you can find it. answer

HiFriend posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I now have 3.1XMR and the error I get is: Not enough spendable outputs / balance too low (have: 0.482000000000 need: 1.503000000000)

Please can someone explain what this means?

reddy80 posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I got the same problem. I transfered 1 XMR to mymonero.com and now can´t send it. It shows "Not enough spendable outputs / balance too low..." as well.

I imported the wallet in the Monero GUI, but here I couldn´t access the money as well. In the GUI I can´t even see the balance.

Any ideas?

MoisesJR posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I have the same problem

reddy80 posted 7 years ago Replies: 2 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

@RonnieG: I already did it but still can´t access the money and see the balance.

Reply to: reddy80
RonnieG posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Yeah. My node finally synced up and the GUI didn't work for me either. Back to square one. Sorry reddy80. I was trying to help but made a fool of myself.

Reply to: reddy80

I finally got my monero back by following the instructions here: Linky to Reddit Post

Given the disappearance of our Devs from this forum, I'll make another thread about it. ;-)

Could you please let me know if it works for you?

aotena posted 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I have the same problem .

on site shows: NOTE: you may struggle to send funds received after 2017-01-10. We are working on this, but please restore your account in the Monero GUI if urgently required.

I don't know What to do

Reply to: aotena

I managed to get my monero back by following the instructions here: Reddit Post Link