Donated. Thank you sir for the awesome wallet you are building.
m2049r: Part-Time for 3 months
I am m2049r, creator of Monerujo - The Monero Android Wallet. I have been working on Monerujo and tiny bits of Monero as well as a firmware for the hardware wallet in my spare time for the past year (approx. 20 hours a week).
I will be doing lots of Monero-related stuff. It is difficult to post a roadmap here as I am into so many things and need to react according to current need.
Primarily I will be moving the Monerujo App along according to our feature list on Taiga as well as improving the usability as dictated by the Monerujo Team.
I am involved in the development of the firmware for the dedicated Monero Hardware Wallet for which I would like to find more time.
User support requests are also growing and need timely processing.
My spare time has been reduced quite a bit in the last months and in order to continue to serve this fantastic community, I have reduced my day job by 10 hours a week.
12 weeks x 10 hours/week = 120 hours. At a rate of 0.35XMR per hour = 42XMR. This includes all taxes due on my part.
- Prepare Monerujo to function with the network upgrade (v7). [Done: 2018-04-03]
- Work on f-droid integration [Served on own f-droid repo: 2018-04-10]
- Continue development of Monerujo according to the Taiga Project.
- Connect with the Hardware Wallet Crew (again).
- Participate in Monero Workgroup in Vienna [First workshop 2018-05-14]
- CrAzYpass implementation & Fingerprint [Released: 2018-04-30]
- Stagenet & v0.12.1.0 [Released: 2018-05-27]
- Own monerujo node for support [Ongoing since 2018-05-16]
EDITS: Rate reduced to 0.35XMR; Added f-droid to goals; Updated tasks done.
I know m2049r in person, have technically collaborated a bit with him, and have absolutely no doubts he would use this time efficiently. I support his proposal and will donate if it moves to funding.