Please login or register.

Proposal for Kovri Dev

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

# Proposal for Kovri Dev
120 hours. (should protect against increases and decreases in value) ~ 12 weeks @ 10 hrs per week.

#Why
* Over the last year Kovri/Monero has become my passion. I spend about 10 - 15 hours a week improving code and reading up on Kovri as well as Monero.
* Any bitcoin wallet worth a grain of salt already implements Tor. I2p being more decentralized should provide the needed protection for viable remote node usage.

#What
Assist Kovri/anonimal on a consistent basis.

* Provide support for Kovri bugs and coding needs.
* Currently I am working on the proxy server fixes in Kovri. Most of this work is already complete, testing is needed.
* Acquire new skills: learn lmbd to apply lmdb into kovri for address book initially.

#Who
Guzzi

##PRs submitted  
* Monero: completed a change request to force the simple wallet password to be entered 2 times.
* Kovri: implemented a temporary fix to return the correct error codes throughout the proxy server.
* Kovri: Coverity fixes.

#How
##Time
I will be able to spend 10-15 hours per week working on kovri. The work will be divided out by anonimal. Current Schedule:
EASTERN times.

* Tuesday   7-9
* Thursday  7-9
* Friday    7-9
* Saturday  1-4
* Sunday    1-?

##Reports
Weekly reports will be submitted under this discussion on getmonero.org. This will allow me some flexibility to take a week off when needed and work extra during one week. I will supply dates and duration of the work every Sunday for the prior week.

##Offer Expiration
Expires Feb 28th, 2017.

##Pay Rate
Paid @ 1 xmr / hour ~ 13 USD.

* To be paid in XMR delivered at the end of each 40 hour period as per weekly reports.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJYh+qDAAoJEFzcPjpYoxWy2pkH/A0+b490LO+dEhZSM0S9LIer
eI45FuzeBHDD9boFH/JRMavoeoPXjc2RuY5UFv7NNVaS/TT4oFeJmnh+0B4jD0ah
GhGeu/fAx3DL0CORR0w0QG8mHKxJ3NxANmYSKQk8L6ab4swquwVN3zMUoOcZ9CwC
pwTDs4S8f0sBRo7hisVyHFb+zvb+9r3FvKHWAkuKQ8TLkh4qGK6EaO/cquIB2QYK
JfEUOcIBBIlUp1/UdXS2kT4F20IAXIoL+cgE5bLJMfABfuT/eWN45PrfyO0DWrAC
76DCd8xs32tIMER8/gAx8jnneJ52/yJ7RCmOZUpadzW7eiqaR4390U/L0R37j9E=
=Brz1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Replies: 30
anonimal posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I support this proposal and will contribute to funding.