I would like to work with you. I need help in some designs I'm integrating.. Please email me at: abew1985 AT phenetics DOT com. Thanks for your interests,
Bring the designs made by knueffelbund to life.
- A fresh change of colors
- Color scheme switching (
- Make small modifications to the GUI that improve UX
I have 6+ yrs of professional experience of various kinds of coding - mostly back-end (Postgres/Python) for high-traffic websites.
I've only been active in the Monero community for 2 months, my contributions thus far has been:
- a small guide on how to get started as an UX/QT contributor: link
- increasing the market cap. by converting my dogecoin into monero
I love the fundamentals of Monero and want to get more involved. I believe in the project and the development team behind it. For me personally, contributing to Monero is satisfying and exciting.
In the past, there have been 3 UI proposals:
Of which I decided to pick-up #949:
- Most trivial to implement for the short-term.
- A black look embodies the Monero philosophy; stealth/privacy
The Proposal and Milestones
Hourly pay: 0.2 xmr (~$25)
14-26 hours per week. My estimation is at least 2 months of work.
25 XMR (a percentage goes to the designer and anyone that contributes in the development, based on hours worked)
Payments: 4 milestone payments of 6.25 XMR each
- ~~Implement menu section~~ (done)
- Implement titlebar (almost done)
- dynamic height based on window size
- Implement UI components: input boxes, buttons, combo-boxes
- input boxes with buttons in them
- Implement transactions (history) page: image
- New design, filtering panel
- Network-status section (below the menu)
- Refactoring existing QML code as I go
- Color scheme switching functionality
- Implement the introduction dialogs (wallet creation) + other various dialogs/pop-ups
- Testing existing responsive layout for mobile
- Making sure my branch is ready for release