Please login or register.

Monero Daemon does not synchronize.

I'm using the CLI but after I start monerod.exe it just shows me the message for hours:

2017-07-23 17:50:13.265 9500    INFO    global  src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:326     Loading blockchain from folder C:\ProgramData\bitmonero\lmdb ...

I'm using Win 10 Pro x64 and the respective Monero CLI executables.

Replies: 2
DoctorCarlo1955 posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I have been having similar problems: the daemon would either stop with the line that you have there or it would stop, saying: Transaction must abort, has a child, or is invalid. I tried saving and exiting the daemon and then restarting it again several times in a row, with my Wallet up and running; suddenly my "Blocks Remaining" on my Wallet GUI started counting down quite rapidly. It did this even though the daemon would repeatedly say the same thing about the transaction aborting, having a child, or being invalid. I'm just leaving them alone now to see if it'll count-down all the way and give me my Moneroj. I know that this isn't much help. But I've been fighting this for weeks.

DoctorCarlo1955 posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

It's been my experience that when such a message is being displayed, nothing is actually happening. I can only suggest that you keep restarting the daemon until it goes beyond that message. I'm a total newbie and can't offer any help much beyond that.