Please login or register.

Monerod not in sync - how to sync with highest node? (CANT T[...]

Hello

I have a wallet.file on my computer. When I open my Monero Wallet-CLI and type in the name of the file + my password, I get access to my bitcoin wallet. However I've been trying to send funds a couple of times by now, but every time the money went back in to my wallet within 24 hours typically.

I started to wonder why the transactions didn't go through, so I took a look at my "monerod"-program (blockchain) and in the Monerod-program i got a FATAL error message, stating something like; You are on node 1.280.xxx , newest node is 1.320.xxx - start syncing up from scratch or download the newest blockchain bootstrap.

I accessed my %appdata% folder, and completely deleted the "bitmonero" folder - so next time that I opened the "monerod"-program, it would start syncing up the blockchain from scratch.

However after 12 hours of syncing - it got stuck again on node 1.280.xxx - and it repeatedly gives me the same error message - that I should sync up from scratch or download the bootstrap over again.

I would really just like to access my wallet, so I am able to transfer the funds to one of my exchange accounts - can somebody help me out?

0.1 XMR to whoever can help me out here.

Replies: 0