Please login or register.

Double spend problem

Problem solved in Monero reddit;https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/63kngm/double_spend_problem/

I'm having trouble getting my monero out of the wallet. When trying to send my monero I get the following error;

Couldn't send the money: transaction <45cf408cccfb7c168fcc6bcac14264ff346b381c2944928e06e1244c3ed4fdaa> was rejected by daemon with status: Failed. Reason: double spend.

I'm using the new beta 2 release. . Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Replies: 5
captainskyhawk posted 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Did you try and send funds but it seemed to have an error? Was this after a sweep_all command?

Reply to: captainskyhawk
Pasha edited 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Yes, I tried to send funds and I got an error: blockheight 0 , the funds were gone , but never reached the receivers wallet. So I rebuild the cache as explained on github. The funds are now back in my wallet but I cant get them out. Keeps saying : Double Spend. My history shows no transactions with this amount of funds.

Reply to: Pasha captainskyhawk
captainskyhawk posted 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I had this same problem in the past few days -- have you upgraded your local monero version? I was running an old version, after upgrading and rebuilding the wallet, I now have access to the funds again.

The "double spend" error seemed to only come when I was running the old version.

Reply to: captainskyhawk Pasha captainskyhawk
Pasha posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

What do you mean with local monero version? I installed the new beta 2 release, I got the problem in beta 1 today, so I decided to install Beta 2, but the problem remains.

Pasha posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I just rebuild my wallet with my private keys. Still getting the same error: double spend.

Anyone has a solution for this?

Thx