Please login or register.

What do i do? Made a withdraw to MyMonero Team by mistake

This morning 06:15 AM I made a mistake and unfurtunately made a withdraw to MyMoneros address. Its that address in which you guys wants to recieve 1 XMR if we want to download all my transactions. I by mistake thought this was my address, eventhough i've made a dipossit before.

Here is my public address where i wanted to make the transaction to:

477pXT8TqRfBKY4CUMLWiBQ6vvMAbQTfXP2k4oW3xnCegGkcbZSJ9kBPyw1wsgyPGkbWaTi5tVAQBPgaJv7n9z69PPg9pqz

The ammount og Monero is: 99.5407 XMR

I really hope you guys could help me, im even willing to donate some coins, but these money is both my girlfriend and my. This is really a bad situation :(

Please guys. Thanks

And if you would like some more verification, I can provide all the info you guys need!!

Replies: 2
onesmallstep edited 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I would recommend contacting MyMonero support: https://mymonero.com/#/support

MyMonero is not directly related with Monero, it is merely a web wallet implementation by the lead maintainer fluffypony.

Reply to: onesmallstep
Falkenbergo posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I've allready tried to contact support through there email, but they havent answered yet and long before that I had answered another question and still hasn't recieved a reply. So I've contacted fluffypony by private message and just waiting for him to get back to me :-)

Thank you.