Please login or register.

Where are my lost funds? - ¿donde han ido a parar mis fondos[...]

Hola Me pongo en contacto con este foro para avisar de lo que me ha ocurrido ya que en [email protected] nadie responde

Ingrese unos moneros en mymonero y han desaparecido, no estan, es la primera vez que me pasa esto con una altcoin, para mi es una gran decepcion, en este momento me gustaria que monero desapareciera y no verlo nunca mas.

Me conformaria on saber que ha pasado, como han desaparecido, quien los tiene, no tengo forma de ver mi saldo en ningun sitio ni puedo conseguir un wallet que no sea mymonero, el que descargo de la web oficial no consigo que funcione, da error, y el enlace para descargar la blockchain no funciona

Me gustaria escribir un mensaje final que dijera que tube unpequeño problema pero al final gracias al gran equipo profesional de monero me lo han solucionado, o me han robado pero hemos localizado el problema para que todo el mundo este avisado hasta que se solucione

gracias

saludos

Hello I get in touch with this forum to warn of what happened to me Since at [email protected] no one answers

Enter mon moneros in mymonero and they have disappeared, they are not, it is the first time that this happens to me with an altcoin, for me it is a great disappointment, at this moment I would like that monero disappear and never see it again.

I would be content to know that it has happened, as they have disappeared, who has them, I have no way to see my balance in any place nor can I get a wallet that is not mymonero, the one that I download from the official website I can not get it to work, it gives error, and the link to download the blockchain does not work

I would like to write a final message that said that I had a small problem but in the end thanks to the great professional team of monero have solved it, Or I have been stolen but we have located the problem so that everyone is warned until it is solved

Thank you

regards

Replies: 11
fluffypony posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Hi - I haven't received any support emails from you, are you sure you sent it to [email protected] ?

What error are you seeing when you try use MyMonero? Also, what link to download the blockchain are you using that doesn't work?

reklama posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Hello

The emails that I sent are from a domain that ends in amena.com and the subject of one of the emails is: "customer mymonero 699999996-00001" In these emails explains everything, if you can look from there would be a sign of professionalism.

At the moment I am a little better with respect to monero for the quick response, which gives me some hope

Thank you

regards

Hello

To look at your nick I've seen that puts fluffypony I may have the honor of communicating directly with Riccardo Spagni, who I believe I have read is the creator and owner of mymonero. If so, I am very happy and my hopes for recovering my funds increase, and if it can not be, at least I think you can tell me that it has happened so that everyone knows the dangers and go carefully

The truth is that I did not expect this that happened to me, I could not decipher or understand what has happened, I have done everything correctly with care. I understand that it is a failure of mymonero, look for it.

I hope that we can solve it, I am at your disposal to provide you with any information you may need to investigate the matter, if you are so kind

Thank you

regards

Hello

The error that gives is that I discount the money but does not reach the destination address

As I did not look at the total balance available in one direction I downloaded the wallet for windows to test if I could enter the account and see if the balance is but I will not give me an error, the blockchain I have not downloaded because I do not work any Link neither windows nor linux nor anything

regards

reklama posted 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Hello

I would like you to tell me how you have my case

I would like to know what has happened with my funds, at least, But I hope I can get them back.

Right now my monero means the monero of Ricardo where you put the money and You run out of it

"monero te quita el dinero""Monero takes your money"

Thank you

regards

P.S. The longer it takes to fix my situation worse for all This is a very serious and very serious issue

Reply to: reklama

Why are you posting in this thread over and over?? As I'm certain you can imagine, I can't possibly respond to every post that quickly, and I'm obviously not in the same timezone as you. It's 1am here and I'm about to go to bed.

At this point I've read through your posts and I can't actually understand what you're saying. I don't know what error you're seeing, where you're seeing it, what you were doing when you encountered it. I have no idea where you sent the money that "didn't reach the destination address". I don't know what blockchain link you clicked and where that lead to.

Hello Thanks for replying, I wish your project succeeded, that's why I acquired monero, but now I'm disappointed and something more. I will have patience and I will collaborate with you to find out what has happened I believe that you are interested as much as I know that has happened I sent you another email, if you want to take this topic by email until we find the solution and publish the result. Right now I give the moneros for lost but I am very clear that your system has failed, since I have done everything carefully and correctly. The fault is catastrophic, I send a quantity, I deduct it but it does not arrive.

Ask me what you need so you can check

regards

I use the google translation to write this message

Hello You complain that I write in the forum, I send this email and you do not answer me You complain that it's late and you have to go to sleep, it's been a while and it seems you do not care about the matter

If I waste time on this subject it is because I am harmed and logically angry. It has gotten into my head to let this matter go. This is very good that you have mounted this as the other altcoins If they exist it is because the system does not fail. Your system has failed me. If it does not work, they are things that happen, but can not continue to serve, without people being warned of the danger of losing their money. The worst thing is that you do not even worry about it.

I expect a quick response and see that the matter is moving forward. I would like you to at least give me some information or you will be interested in the subject

regards

reklama posted 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Hi, guys, monero support. How is the task of reviewing my case? Is that I have written again to [email protected] and I have not received an answer I understand that you have a lot of work, but you need to have the funds as soon as possible I am waiting patiently and loosely I would appreciate some news to know that such is the theme

Thank you

regards

Reply to: reklama

I'm going to close and lock this thread if you keep posting in it. I've asked for you to give me DETAILS about the error you're encountering. Right now there is no case for me to review, because all you've said is "this is not working" and then a whole lot of waffle around it.

EXPLAIN what you are doing, and what SPECIFIC errors you are encountering.

Hello in the messages and the emails there is information for you to tell me something, but I will start again from the beginning. The summary is to enter mymonero and then send to several addresses, has been discounted from mymonero but has not reached destination What data do you need to know to see what happens? regards