Please login or register.

Start offering payments via Monero in under 15 minutes with[...]

You want to offer payments via Monero, but don't have the infrastructure or knowledge for that? You want to offer it without making much of an investment?

With Monero-Merchants.com, a Monero payment gateway / processor, you can start offering payments in no time. You dont need to register and if its not worth it anymore you can switch anytime!

Other reasons for this service are

• Full Transparency, including transaction hashes & keys
  • No registration, instant start with code examples for the most common languages
  • Currently 3.5% per payment with a minimum of 0.03, which will be lowered on a higher transaction volume (mens gotta eat)
  • Platform independance, you can embed it into software, your website, however you like it
  • Live Support (may be limited as i'm doing it myself, but for the beginning i'll be there for open questions and issues)
  • Pretty good privacy - hosted in switzerland, no cloudflare, website doesnt require javascript, fast data expirations and storage as hash
Replies: 1
oyvkva posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Any merchants using this now? Would be interesting to see how it works. Would definitely be good for Monero with more merchants starting to use it.