Please login or register.

el00ruobuob: part time for a new quarter (October - December[...]

WHO?

Hi Everyone,

I'm el00ruobuob, if i still have to introduce myself, i've done the French translation of Monero Website with the help of erciccione, the monerujo French translation for m2049r, a full refresh of developer daemon RPC guide, the relocalization of Moneropedia, and much more.

If you do not know me yet, look at the latest merged PR on monero-site, the Open-Hub stats, the reports on my previous FFS, or ask erciccione, rehrar & luigi1111 how annoying i am ;)

WHY?

I would like to continue doing the French localization for almost anything that came up. I also would like to help in any possible ways, like creating/updating guides or generally improving the website.

As the work done on my previous FFS seems to still be appreciated, i propose to continue to help the community in another FFS.

WHAT?

I will still run for a very minimum work-time to half an hour par day, 6 days a week. That's a 3 hours a week, and for those who know me a, it's really an underestimation.

At the moment, i just finished with the moneropedia french translation, and i have this todo list:

Given the recent rise of price (around 100€), i am asking 0.5XMR per hour. If the price continue to raise, it will be lowered of course.

So a 1.5XMR per week or 6XMR per month.

WHEN?

I propose milestones not for particular achievements, but for each month.

• October: 6XMR;
  • November: 6XMR;
  • December: 6XMR.

For a grand total of 18XMR.

Edit 9/5: If the price stays stable at the current level, it will only be 15XMR
Edit2: i may have cursed the charts by writing this :(
Edit 9/12: at actual price of 85€ I will ask for 21XMR. I hope to curse the chart in opposite direction;).

WHERE?

Work done would be seen on:

And if you want to donate to me directly, be my guest: 47xu3gQpF569au9C2ajo5SSMrWji6xnoE5vhr94EzFRaKAGw6hEGFXYAwVADKuRpzsjiU1PtmaVgcjUJF89ghGPhUXkndHc

Replies: 12
samsunggalaxyplayer posted 5 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I support this proposal.

Reply to: samsunggalaxyplayer
el_ruobuob posted 5 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Thank you!

Alex058 posted 5 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I support this proposal

Reply to: Alex058

Thank you!

lh1008 posted 5 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I support. He has also been working and did the French translation for the Quick-Facts Sheet from the Monero Outreach Workgroup. It was just merged to the outreach-docs. Thank you for all your work!

Reply to: lh1008
el_ruobuob edited 5 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Thank you!

binaryFate posted 5 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

+4 XMR on behalf of XMR.to

Thank you!

antw081 posted 5 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Will help support this FFS.

Reply to: antw081

You have always been very supportive, thank you!

It seems someone, who did not claim it, sent me a small direct donation earlier yesterday. Thank to him/her!

Thanks for your support!
The thread may not appear in the list, but it is really opened. Luigi and I tried too figured out why, but i have to get in touch with Fluffypony to "Approve" it. Approved and appearing in the list now! Thanks to the Pony!