Please login or register.

A continuation for all purpose programming of what needs to[...]

I have now finished the second to last milestone in my current contract. I'd originally committed to a short enough time in case it wouldn't work out well, but I think this has worked quite well, so I'm proposing a new contract to follow as soon as the last milestone is done. I have had several requests about applying for an extension, so I think some people at least are keen to see that happening :)

This extension will be a pretty similar deal, but for a longer time period: a set amount of time spent working on monero. I will up the price a bit (both because it's been taking so much of my free time, and because the price of monero has gone down since then), and I will commit to more time in total, with the same average weekly time target. Even though I consistently managed at least equal to the target 10 hours a week so far, this may or may not continue.

I propose the following:

• 450 hours spent working on monero (previous was 260)
  • A guideline of about 10 hours a week, as previously, but this is only indicative
  • 40 monero per hour (previous was 30, but monero was also valued about a quarter higher in fiat terms)
  • 10 milestones, at regular 45 hours intervals (previous was 6 every 45)
  • so a total of 18000 monero (previous was 7800)

To be started as milestones get funded. There's a 12.92 leftover in the previous fund, it can probably be used to seed this one.

Replies: 48
fluffypony posted 8 years ago Weight: -121 | Link [ + ]

I'm a fluffypony, and I support this message.

nioc posted 8 years ago Weight: -121 | Link [ + ]

I check GitHub everyday and it has been a pleasure to see the steady progress being made by monermoo. I am in the process of purchasing some Monero so I will be able to donate to the continuation of his work.

theBunk posted 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

Sounds great, looking forward to contributing this time

ArticMine edited 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

The price is very fair and more importantly moneromooo has more than proven his worth. So yes this should be supported.

Gingeropolous posted 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

Lets do this! 18k!!!

antw081 posted 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

MoneroMooo has proven his value. I'm be happy to help fund this next round of development.

pa posted 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

I wish the proposal had more specific aims, such as IP2 integration or GUI development. But clearly Moneromoo has proven his worth.

Lloydimiller4 posted 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

I promise to contribute. Moneromooo is the man.

sylviaplathlikestobake posted 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

Yes.

JohnnyMnemonic posted 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

Sounds great. I'll contribute.

Cryptonic posted 8 years ago Weight: -120 | Link [ + ]

That's really great!

dEBRUYNE posted 8 years ago Weight: -119 | Link [ + ]

Supporting this as well.

Hueristic posted 8 years ago Weight: -119 | Link [ + ]

I'm impressed with MMoo's work and really like to see him continue. That being said I have a question about this. "but monero was also valued about a quarter higher in fiat terms" I thought the price was steady v/s fiat. It's BTC that has been bubbled. Not that that matters as 40 XMR for a competent developer is a good deal. But I thought I'd ask about this.

BTW I would like to see Mmooo to help community members like Smoothie that are working without compensation.

luuul posted 8 years ago Weight: -119 | Link [ + ]

Sounds good! Let's fund this!

mountainman posted 8 years ago Weight: -117 | Link [ + ]

will support this with XMR