Please login or register.

Coin Of Shaman - The Blockchain Inquisition

Hello Moneros,

I am glad 2 B. here. First of all - Inquisition (from latin) means or similar (depend of context) to Intelligence and I am from Bulgaria (it is important for whole story as seen below). Whole IDEA is a vast project and it appeared like some kinda vision while I was asleep tired from installing Monero core second day waiting to install it - work, eat, drink, repeat. It was fragmentet at moments some appears in almost wakefulness - it was fun for me, never want to stop and I am trying to remember exactly whole 'motion picture': ................................

Unknown man for me - tall but little bit fatty, brown hair and so on - talking to me in Bulgarian language in some kinda cave but with big screen - lighting rockwall inside - that he was the shaman of coins, so he shuffle letters of SATOSHI NAKAMOTO with two Bulgarian words combination that means in English "(The) Shaman of (The) Coin"... SHAMANO-STOTINKA. 'Stotinka' in Bulgarian language means both 1. coin, 2, one of 100 bit vallue (like comparing cent to dollar), lowest Bulgarian money unit. He told me about just another open source...: Egalitarian cryptomodel for the common people based on two giant parallel logic lines, where 1 pointed out bellow at the very first moment is 100% of protocol dynamics and core updates:

1. The Inquisition model calculates Ones in 15 days the most powerful capacity miner pings (top 15%) and after that freeze it capacity hashwork related to MAC address, IP and so on at middle rate level of passed 15 days, so they (MACadds, IPs) became not mining excluders, this is limiter of members mining capacity of this top 15 'unit'. In condition of rising community the good member has to declare, note, include in database layer alongside core - his/her I.P. at least if in the other room young girl operates with wi-fi added on IP by hub/rooter... So every top 15 is 'working twice' changing this or that to start mining again with high power, but risked to be put again in new top 15 inquisited. After the first 15 mined coins the algorythm increases the complexity of the next 15 coins mining block task by 15% for each.

2. At the beginning of 16th day from the start one option appears...Starting bigest supercomputer of the word, 15% of mined coins starts wallet second DB and Core - Virtual Inquisition Resources Autonomous Lines - GPU, CPU, SSD and so on step by step - share this components dynamically up to definitive level (above OS indicating levels - dynamical resource not smaller than 15% of shared to others power). Internet speeds rises and rises, I was started with 55 kbps dial up modem but now, Crezus Jeist, what a speed!? What is supposed to be mainstream internet speed level after 10 years. So may be it depends of supercomputer and supercomputer depends on it Ports to any multiping distributed software depends of supercomputer and supercomputer depends on it. So how to be shared this peer after peer power...Example - when user achieves 15 InQuiz CPU VU /virtual units (coefficient) shared to the Supercomp - to this user system will add 0.15 InQuiz (coin name). Same with GPU VU and every sharable and speed enough hardware like SSD and USB 4 transfer. Accepters of Resources are not limited, depending on with-InQuiz in advance reserved Inquiz Superco (I.S.=Eyes=Iced) resourses, reserved by coefficient depending of calculating CPU VU, GPU VU and time for using superco. The time is after-other-coefficient calculated cherry on pie of rights to use superco in full power, but there is a second option - manualy by will of accepter to set upper-limit resources to use, thatswhy this prolongates the time of superco resources user/accepter/. In a few words with InQuiz coin You will buy the time, spent with him. The future biggest prostitute...

At the way of 15% highest resources limiter the Inquisition system tracks resourses sharers' unique data. someday identified with live DNA-markers, brought by connected once time usable candle stick to (live)saliva bearing sample. You know - some 'soon-after-life' in-liqiuid (saliva) containing DNA marker attributes changes dramatically. Encrypted DNA identifier boosts 15% possessed InQuiz from each 1+2 system result then. Each session using DNA licking/saliva stick But do not forget to limit inflation and and to stimulate demand. This is clear why big business and big science will use superco. So they are limited only by possessed InQuiz coins and buy(ed) time with InQuiz superco. So the hard role is at the cunning of the miners (1) and the resource givers/sharers (2). An do not forget any software integrations with superco protocol that community and persons may sponsor in Quiz. The last way point will be Superco Operating System. The equality of both two Lines, InQuiz streams, layers (1=50% + 2=50%) has depend on that who is most inflationable factor for the period of 15 days. Than Inquisition starts its owns (un)limited mind. Oh, remember - Bitcoin was biggest art installation of 21 century beginning, such a circus and the show cointinues...

Said this man in Bulgarian language and I was awaken. Pretty funny, ah? Before I asked him whether he's ghost, any spirit of died man...

Replies: 1
ThisTurbo posted 5 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

...SHAmanOstotinka...