Please login or register.

Barolo for all the volunteers!

It warms my heart to see all the funded proposals, but we should not forget about about all the volunteers (developers and other) who make this project work.

They never asked for anything but your respect and patience. This is the time we -as a community- should unite and say: screw that, you are getting free wine! And good wine as well. Barolo.

I suggest we make a list of volunteers in this thread (by reddit username or Github username) and fund it with at least 1.25 monero per person. That should be the least amount to buy and ship a bottle of Barolo. The Monero will then magically find its way to the right wallets, for people to buy their own Barolo (I suppose we do not want to deal with home addresses and international shipping here).

Said volunteers can continue to post their happy Barolo pictures when XMR hits $1000. Can I suggest to buy a bottle that will be drinkable within two years?

Disclaimer: I am not a volunteer so I will not get get anything. Nor do I hold stock in any Italian winery. This is just my way of saying to the volunteers: "screw you, you are not doing this completely for free"

Replies: 2
snirpie posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

To kick off the list of volunteers:

• Riccardo Spagni (/u/fluffyponyza)
  • Moneromoo (serial contributor)
  • /u/dEBRUYNE_1 (reddit Moderator)
  • /u/gingeropolous (reddit Moderator)
  • /u/americanpegasus (monero promotor and moderator)
  • /u/eizh (reddit Moderator)

please add to the list. Anyone who volunteered at any point...

JollyMort posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

/u/kenshi84 did a huge amount of work, and coded up the entirety of upcoming sub-addresses feature. Not only that, but he was humble to accept that people wanted to go with sub-addresses instead of disposable addresses (which were his original idea) and do all the work despite it not being his original idea. So, kenshi84, I salute you and appreciate your hard-working and personal qualities!