Great idea - please can you update your post to meet the requirements listed here: https://forum.getmonero.org/7/open-tasks/2379/forum-funding-system-ffs-sticky
The Python library for the Monero wallet : PyMoneroWallet
I released the 0.1 yesterday close to all theses goals and I'd like to fund this project in order to improve it writing tests and ensure a support.
Why: In order to develop easy automation and building tools around the Monero wallet with the Python language, a Python library to work with the Monero wallet was needed.
The Proposal and Milestones: The goal of this project is to provide a library:
- easy to use
- fully documented
- with an example for each action
- complete example to setup the Monero wallet and using PyMoneroWallet
- Milestone 1: provide a Github repository with the usable code of PyMoneroWallet (XMR150)
- Milestone 2: complete the official documentation of the PyMoneroWallet library (XMR75)
- Milestone 3: release the 0.1 of PyMoneroWallet and announce it to the Monero community (XMR25)
- Milestone 4: help new users to use it. Consider new requests, merge good ideas and/or bug fixes. (XMR100)
I propose XMR150 for M1, XMR75 for M2, XMR25 for M3, XMR100 for M4 for a total amount of XMR350.
Expiration: 1 month. Obviously an important part of the job is done already (milestones #1, #2 and #3 almost completed)
Hi Fluffypony, just updated the post with the steps in Ideal FFS Workflow.
Awesome:) Last thing you need to do is figure out how much you want to raise, and then what portions are attached to each milestone. Once that's done we'll give it a couple of days for community feedback, and then move it into Funding Required:)