Please login or register.

CryptoName - easy & convenient OpenAlias for everyone

2 months ago I started working on making OpenAlias convenient for everyone. Today I’m happy to announce that CryptoName is finally ready! Check it out at cryptoname.co.

CryptoName allows you to register aliases on several domains: ibankmyself.com, nobank.in, coindojo.com, nobool.com. DNSSEC is enabled for all of the domains. (MyMonero has problems validating DNSSEC OpenAlias domains currently, which is due too aggressive time-limit it has set for the process to complete. Fluffypony promised to improve it when he has some free time.)

To celebrate the launch, here are a couple of coupons for early adopters:

• L15XMR30 - 30% discount on 1-3 year registrations. Valid for 10 redemptions.
  • L15XMR60 - 60% discount on 2 year registrations. Valid for 5 redemptions.

I’ll also be giving away 3x single-use 80% discount coupons on the #monero IRC channel on Freenode throughout the day. Will give 15 minute notice before posting each of the coupons.

After you’ve registered your address, don’t forget to take advantage of saddam’s OpenAlias XMR giveaway.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions anyone has.

Replies: 2
antw081 edited 8 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: -434 | Link [ - ]

Just signed up to your service, works great!

Even though you haven't asked for any donations, I'm going to send you some XMR (to the address in your profile) for your hard work.

I hope you get some exposure and adoption for this service.

Reply to: antw081
roosmaa edited 8 years ago Weight: -434 | Link [ - ]

Thanks! :) Though, you registering an alias is more than enough! I've sent you a PM with something, to show my appreciation!