Please login or register.

Monday Monero Missives #25 - March 9th, 2015

This is the discussion thread for the Missives blog post

To download the podcast directly please use this link to the MP3, or this link to the AAC/MP4.

A brief summary of the points discussed follows, a full transcription of the podcast is outstanding (can be submitted via Github Issues).

In this week's podcast we cover external projects, with an interview with the xmr.to team.

1. MyMonero has added existing wallet import functionality. Just use your 25 word mnemonic from simplewallet when logging in, and after paying the 10 XMR once-off fee your wallet will be available in MyMonero.

2. An interview with two members of the xmr.to team, binaryFate and Krongle, discussing some of the system's inner workings and challenges they've faced.

Until next week!

Replies: 1
davidlatapie edited 8 years ago Weight: -573 | Link [ - ]

"Yeah just to mention that as you said its something that we witness anywhere in general because we are to trust the merchant or we are to trust bitpay to actually act as a gateway and not to keep your bitcoin so its just one layer that people i think are quite used to

yeah i think the most important thing for me to mention is that there is absolutely no trust involved for anything that is um privacy related so you spend your Monero and we dunno anything more than that."

This is binaryFate, not gingeropolous. And the name Gingeropolous below is not written as a title.