Please login or register.

The Python library for the Monero wallet : PyMoneroWallet

What: I wrote a Python library for the Monero wallet : PyMoneroWallet

I released the 0.1 yesterday close to all theses goals and I'd like to fund this project in order to improve it writing tests and ensure a support.

Who: I'm Carl Chenet (Twitter), Python developer, official Debian developer and interested in cryptocurrencies and especially Monero for its awesome features.

Why: In order to develop easy automation and building tools around the Monero wallet with the Python language, a Python library to work with the Monero wallet was needed.

The Proposal and Milestones: The goal of this project is to provide a library:

• easy to use
  • fully documented
  • with an example for each action
  • complete example to setup the Monero wallet and using PyMoneroWallet

Possible Milestones:

I propose XMR150 for M1, XMR75 for M2, XMR25 for M3, XMR100 for M4 for a total amount of XMR350.

Expiration: 1 month. Obviously an important part of the job is done already (milestones #1, #2 and #3 almost completed)

Replies: 6
fluffypony edited 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Great idea - please can you update your post to meet the requirements listed here: https://forum.getmonero.org/7/open-tasks/2379/forum-funding-system-ffs-sticky

Reply to: fluffypony
chaica posted 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Hi Fluffypony, just updated the post with the steps in Ideal FFS Workflow.

Reply to: chaica fluffypony
fluffypony posted 7 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Awesome:) Last thing you need to do is figure out how much you want to raise, and then what portions are attached to each milestone. Once that's done we'll give it a couple of days for community feedback, and then move it into Funding Required:)

Reply to: fluffypony chaica fluffypony
chaica posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Done. Thanks for you guidance.

drfred edited 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

non-coder here, but will donate for this cause.

xmr_eric edited 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I would donate to this