Please login or register.

Cannot find funds send to Poloniex... Very worried.

Hello.

I recently took an injury on my ankle and won't be able to work for a month or two while I recover. So I needed to sell out a little XMR to pay the bills in the time being. I copy and pasted the deposit address from Polo, but I cannot see the XMR funds, they have already had 10 confirmations on my GUI client, but I am not familiar enough with XMR to follow it on the blockchain explorer.

I've never had a problem depositing funds, so I am very nervous. When I click details and look at transaction details, the Destinations has the correct amount sent, but the number below it is a different number than the wallet address I was given. It's really strange it has string of characters in the middle that are the same, but the beginning and end are different.

I've opened a ticket with Polo, but hoping someone will be able to help me in the mean time. This is a good amount of money, and I'm rather nervous now.

Should the Destination number be the same as the Polo deposit address? What is the best way to confirm I sent to the correct address, and if not, are there any way to recover the funds?

Replies: 1
jackblackiswack edited 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

For anyone else reading, here is a solution to my problem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/6j9mux/deposited_money_to_polo/