Please login or register.

which is good cpu miner?

Hi guys can post good cpu miner for windows and for linux. thanks

Replies: 4
LendoWinoda posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I would like to offer you a new Cryptonight mining program. It is very simple for comfortable using. We are constantly developing to become more efficient. You can find it: http://etnpool.sytes.net/#simple_miner

katski11 posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

XMR-STAK. it's very easy to use.

monerominer7 posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

I can't get CPU miners to work at all. The best one so far (without getting any accepted shares though!) I found to be cpuminer-multi, which you can find on github.com. This is a fork of ye olde good cpuminer and supports cryptonight. You might get different results especially if you have a high end machine and a good Internet link.

E.g.

$ git clone https://github.com/... $ cd cpuminer-multi/ $ ./autogen.sh $ perl nomacro.pl $ ./configure CFLAGS="your flags if you want" $ make $ ./minerd --algo=cryptonight --url="stratum+tcp://pool.xyz.com:port" --user="4...Monero address" --pass=x

If you get mysterious and unhelpful errors compiling on Linux, you may not have libcurl and/or libssl installed. So sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libssl-dev as well as other packages.

Instead, if you have an nVidia GPU, try xmrMiner for Win64, or NiceHash's mining program (mine using cryptonight but enter BTC address to earn Satoshis). xmrMiner is best by far for beginners in my view. It was simple and straightforward to set up and get going. Note you may need to install nVidia's CUDA software and copy a DLL to xmrMiner's directory if it complains it cannot find cuda64_80.dll.

Otherwise to go ahead with CPU mining, try xmr-stak-cpu (notls version if you aren't sure about tls) as well as cpuminer-multi.

I highly recommend compiling from source. Do not try any old binaries, a lot of them out there contain trojans (back doors). xmrMiner binaries seem to be safe. I haven't found any problems.

HTH

livefaq posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

try minergate cli cpu miner but you can only mine in minergate or try minerd i also use is