Please login or register.

New US West Coast pool: 0.4% fees great ping from US and Can[...]

Hi everyone!

I'm the co-owner of US West Coast located mining pool US XMR Pool: https://www.usxmrpool.com.

In our first 5 or 6 days of existence, we were pretty lucky to have a guy with a 35 kH/s rig with us, and we thank him for mining with us for a while. He helped us (a lot) finding our two first blocks: one before the fork, and one after. Payments went smoothly, and we're very happy with the results so far.

Now I know many people are mining for long term profit, and I'm not looking for charity here. I totally knew that starting a pool would probably mean paying for maintaining it alive for a long time. But lately, many miners have talked a lot about the importance of spreading hashing power over the network and smaller pools. So I thought I'd give it a shot, and ask if a couple of users would be willing to give us a new boost.

As you probably know, only a couple of users can make a pool find 1 or 2 blocks a day, and that really helps bringing more small players, and thus succeed in spreading the hashing, and help another small pool live. To be honest, my goal with this pool isn't to make millions, it's to support the network, and improve my knowledge as a software developer and part-time IT guy. We have excellent ping times from British Columbia to southern California.

By the way, I'm open to feature requests. :-D Thanks a lot for reading and long live Monero!

Replies: 1
FrostMonkey edited 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Major Updates Announcement

During the past week, we made several big updates on the pool. We are more than ready for more miners to join us! If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us.

1. SSL/TLS mining for Claymore's miner
  2. Brand new server with more than twice the CPU power
  3. We accept shares from miners every 30 seconds instead of the default 100
  4. Improved Monero daemon for more pool efficiency
  5. Our fees are still very low at .4%

Again, thanks for mining with us!