Please login or register.

Openalias giveaway

post your openalias here and i will give 1 XMR to it.

in return if you want to give me 1 XMR = saddam.moneroaddress.org!!!!

Replies: 15
Maks edited 8 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Hello, im completly noob on monero and wish to know how earn somo monero free , something like a falcet or wheathever i have to do , please some one could help me ?

craveness posted 6 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

monero.sps.la

danvctr posted 7 years ago Weight: 0 | Link [ - ]

Hey there Saddam,

My OpenAlias link is monero.danv.tech

Hopefully that works for you, thanks in advance! :D

leotreasure posted 8 years ago Weight: -55 | Link [ - ]

Hi Saddam, I realise this post is 11 months old, but your alias now points to https://interviewly.brendan.click/

moneroj edited 8 years ago Weight: -432 | Link [ - ]

xmr.monero.today

Shrikez edited 8 years ago Weight: -476 | Link [ + ]

I received 2 x 10 XMR to this address. As this is the only place I shared it...many thanks to the unknown benefactor :)

Shrikez edited 8 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: -482 | Link [ + ]

ok let's try that :)

infinitejest.xmr.link

Reply to: Shrikez
luigi1111 edited 8 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: -441 | Link [ - ]

Wait you're infinitejest?

Reply to: luigi1111 Shrikez
Shrikez edited 8 years ago Weight: -440 | Link [ - ]

yeah...

hides

:)

onemorexmr edited 8 years ago Weight: -569 | Link [ + ]

flower.k1024.de thank you ;)

5w00p69 edited 8 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: -637 | Link [ + ]

I registered a domain name at gandi.net

I try to edit the Zone file, but it rejects it at this part:

TXT Data: oa1:xmr recipient_address=47EApNcKagpN29JgcHh8RgV9odHzzdwMTYuwiE9kPxD7cPy4LWAMCTyhrRXKYxphGaaXSaqfmpZKPgHR3W9xn5HCLPgJb3b; recipient_name=5w00p;

Reply to: 5w00p69
5w00p69 edited 8 years ago Replies: 1 | Weight: -637 | Link [ + ]

I am hopefuly setup for OpenAlias at 5w00p.xyz

I will have to check it in a few hours, once it propagates. FYI, if you register at gandi.net and you use their web interface to edit your DNS Zone file, here is what the Chat Support guy changed mine to:

@ 10800 IN A blog 10800 IN CNAME blogs.vip.gandi.net. imap 10800 IN CNAME access.mail.gandi.net. pop 10800 IN CNAME access.mail.gandi.net. smtp 10800 IN CNAME relay.mail.gandi.net. webmail 10800 IN CNAME webmail.gandi.net. www 10800 IN CNAME webredir.vip.gandi.net. @ 10800 IN MX 50 fb.mail.gandi.net. @ 10800 IN MX 10 spool.mail.gandi.net. @ 14400 IN TXT "oa1:xmr recipient_address=49UB8ULyqgxH8KjphGgEYG6FVrZeq31qx6kRa6pLLmdDUctrGnWqmdriUjEzZbH9PzE2V5xcuHQH4gkiPyas3hvsBhvRLzi;"

Reply to: 5w00p69 5w00p69
5w00p69 edited 8 years ago Weight: -637 | Link [ + ]

I changed the actual XMR addy to my own and IT WORKS!

Thanks saddambitcoin for the donation!

fluffypony edited 8 years ago Weight: -645 | Link [ + ]

donate.monero.cc

:-P

davidlatapie edited 8 years ago Weight: -646 | Link [ + ]

david.latapie.name and latapie.name :) Count as one, I wanted to show that you can have openalias at second or third level (and they can point to the address) Now, add yours also. saddam, did you consider hosting openaliases for people without domain name? There is a demand here. I will update the article if you do. You could ask for a small payment too: first, it would generate some (very small) volume, second it would encourage people to do it seriously (when you pay, even a small fee, you pay attention). Finally, you could say that all the money from openalias go to faucet/dev fund, whatever. If you like the the proposal, I suggest a minimum of two XMR, so that even by using the giveaway, they would still pay something.